Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Compare and Contrast of my Life!! :)

I was 7 when I left England to move out to Morocco, so I don’t remember too much about my life there. I remember leaving my friends though, thinking that it would only be a few years until I’d see them again. I only stay in contact with one of them and remember 6 of my friends names. Morocco has nice weather, that’s definitely one of the biggest bonuses about living in another country. When I go back to England, probably 99.9% of the time is spent holding an umbrella. Another big difference is the people I associate with. Everyone at my old school was English, and the majority of us shared the same religion. But hear, everyone has different backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, and more. You never realize how interesting different people are until you get to go to school with them. One thing that lots of people who come to visit us in Morocco think its a 24/7 desert country. But when they get to know it’s history and scenery, they can learn what a beautiful place it is with so many diverse people. but there are things I prefer about England. First of all it’s the food. I love going to traditional English Inns and having a Sunday carvary. Also you learn more about your home country at when your there. But over all, at the moment I’m quit happy with Morocco’s my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment